Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Day, Someday..

If today is your last day to say you love me, won't you say it?

what if tomorrow never comes...will you regret your silence?

Nothing is forever in this world, nothing lasts forever..

Even how much I care, someday I will be gone too.

I know in your own little ways you care, but you never say it.

you never say that I am important, that I am precious to you..

What if I will die tomorrow will you not regret that you were cold?

if you know that I will be gone soon, will you not hold me tight?

Will you not kiss me and stare at me so you will not forget?

These eyes who looks at you with all the love that you needed...

Won't you miss these hands that touches you and caress you?

Will you not miss my smell...my smile..my laughter?

One day you will call, and I won't answer anymore..

One day you will look for me but I will be nowhere..

Someday...you will miss me so much it will hurt so bad

But I won't be there to make you feel good.

I hope that day will never come...

If you are reading this...then it did.


/pam 05242011

No comments: