Thursday, June 9, 2011

CROSS-STICHING



Anyone who knows me may probably say: "where will you get the time to even think of doing a cross stitch project?" and my answer will be: IDK!

I love art, I admire artwork so much and I feel good when I look at them..best of all I love God's artwork..looking at the trees swaying, the clouds the vistas..I wish could just capture them but Alas, I don't have the gift. Then I found a way of doing it....yes, Cross Stitching! I know..I know...this hobby is for spinster and old maids but hey..I don't mind being called that for as long as you will put sexy back in home economics.

I am the queen of procrastination and the princess of perpetual projects (saw that somewhere) but once I got the motivation I needed I will finish the project to death. I already have an idea for a theme -- BLACK & WHITE patterns or any ART on Black canvass..I am also thinking about turning favorite photos into pattern and sew them into masterpiece made with LOVE.

Okay to support this project I need some cash inflow (reality check for me) so..whoever is interested in doing a project of your own let me help you convert your photos into pattern with a list of thread you will use complete with instruction. Introductory Price will be $10.00/pattern.

What do you think people? Let's do this!

No comments: