Saturday, July 16, 2011

Life's Journal Entry - Closing

  • IRONY OF LIFE

    Isn't it Ironic that those you love the most are the one who hurt you the most?
    Those that promise not to hurt you are the one who will caused you pain.
    They will take from you and take from you until you have no more to give.
    They will promise you of forever, but forever is just between "hello" and Goodbye"
    They will fall in love with your personality and uniqueness then try to change you
    Dominate you, control you and when you refused..use your weak spot, your heart.
    How many times can you let your heart be broken until you say ENOUGH..
    How can you possibly trust again when that trust was destroyed so many times.
    How can one sleep at night knowing you made somebody miserable..
    Laugh at their tears, destroy their dreams..leave them hanging dry..
    mark them, owned them then abandoned them.

    Isn't it ironic that when you are silent, that is the time they can hear you perfectly.
    Isnt't it Ironic that when you're gone, that's the time they realized you were there.

    Sometimes Goodbye doesn't mean, see you later..
    sometimes it means...hello to something better.
    The irony is, sometimes you have to say NO to GOOD so you can make room for the BEST.


    created by: Pam






  • Closing

    Sometimes darkness is too obscure that even the light from a single candle dimmed in comparison.

    Some things are better left alone because they are meant not to be conquered.

    Closing Pandora's Box once more.


  • Come Home -Ode to an old friend
    A lost soul wanting to be found
    A lonely heart going homebound
    Shoulders drooping, heart is weary
    Lips are pursed and eyes are teary

    Come home, Come Home

    All your demons are now fought..
    Dreams were already sought
    Your heart’s repeatedly broken
    Some dreams already forgotten

    Come home, Come Home

    Come home Soldier,
    The war is now over!
    Your home is calling,
    That’s where your love is waiting.

    Come home, Come Home

    You can now dry your tears,
    And time to calm your fears.
    Now is now, and then was then.
    Fear not! You are forgiven..

    Come home…
  • Letting GO

    Can I let go now?
    Will you be okay?
    Can I carry on now?
    Soon I will be going away.

    Can I let go now, my dear?
    You will be fine, though the future is unclear
    It is sad that vows needs to break, why love has to die?
    When one already gave up, it is time to unknot the tie!

    Soon I will be again free.
    It is now my turn, this is all for me
    Free to feel the sun on my face
    Free to follow God’s grace..

    I will now follow my dream
    For we are no longer a team..
    Need to go and pack my things
    As I am ready to spread my wings

    And one day, if God permits,
    That you and I again shall meet.
    I know you will thank me for this,
    But for now let me go and leave as I please.

    I am now letting go…
    I know God will bless you so..
    I am now saying goodbye my friend.
    I will pray for you till the time shall end.

    created by: ♪♫Pam

  • Beginnings

    edit
    29 days ago
    I like beginnings because they’re so full of promise.

    The first page of a book

    The first day of a job

    The first kick of a good liquor

    The first date with a new man

    The first kiss

    The first touch

    The first moment you hold your own baby…

    Beginnings are always sweet...it's what makes us hold-on till we can't anymore..then eventually we have to let go..and do the cycle over and over again hoping the time will just stood still and leave us to that euphoric phase of first blush of anything.

    I like beginnings best because it is what happens next after a painful Goodbye..


    /pam 

No comments: