Friday, April 21, 2017

Rain on Fire





  • Rain on Fire


  • I've always been a fire, and everyone I loved walk away as ashes. 

  • Until I meet a Phoenix who loves the fire, after this time burning itself on a funeral pyre and rising from the ashes with a renewed willpower to start again to love me unconditionally.

  • Until then, I shall walk this road alone, trying everyday, taming my flame to be the warmth and comfort instead of burning everyone to cinders who gets attracted with my flickering light. 


  • If I fail to find my Phoenix, even I the fire, will burn its own fuel and one day this too will die and the smoke will reach out to heaven and disappear and will be no more but a memory.

  • /SweetKalamansi Moment by Rain 01032016

  • Disclaimer: Photos not mine. Kudos to those who own them.

No comments: